Sunday, 16 July 2017

Haul: Surviving London Summer Sales!


Hey guys! I'm back today with a classic haul to show you all what I bought yesterday when I went to Westfield, Stratford with my mum. I can't begin to tell you how crazy the queues and just generally the gigantic shopping centre is! Alongside the hot weather it was just such a massive effort. I'd walk into a shop, seeing it packed and clothes everywhere and on the floor, just made me wanna cry! Some shops I just couldn't be bothered to go in because the state of the place just stressed me out. Anyway, here our some of my cute purchases!



With going up there early, Primark had to be the first shop to go to otherwise you'll be stuck in the longest queue ever! Not gonna lie was majorly disappointed as I thought compared to the Primark where I live there would be a lot more considering it is London but this wasn't the case. So only a couple of purchases. A cute pair of camel court shoes and a grey suede (like) cap!



I love the Missguided store, the vibes in there are amazing. From the music to the wall art, it's just an absolute dream. With 20% student discount too, its just great! I bought this super cute tassel lace white crossover/wrap skirt and also this black and white gingham off the shoulder top. 




Of course, I had to pop into Lush. Lush is my favourite shop and I just love the people who work there which is why I go there so often and always buy a couple of things. I'm currently obsessed with bubble bars. The one of the left is Brightside, which is a citrus scented bubble bar. I can just imagine this bubble bar being so refreshing and sweet, leaving me smelling and feeling amazing! Secondly, on the right, the Karma bubble bar which is also a citrus scent. Both are tangerine, orange scent like which I usually don't go for but I am up for trying something different.





Next I popped to Zara which was insanely busy like another level savage too! So many people pushing and stealing items off each other! My mum and I had to make a plan of me going in the changing room and her queuing up at the till at the same time, but that is summertime London for you isn't it ay? And... the sale was so so good I'm not surprised everyone was in there. Bought these cute pale baby blue leather mules, a white floral like vest, a pale blue and white striped crossover wrap mini skirt and this off the shoulder floral striped top.


The New Look sale was also very good but unfortunately not much was in my size. Consequently, I only picked up this cute baby blue crop mesh top.


Calvin Klein also had an amazing sale with bras just for £11! So I just had to grab this black mesh Calvin Klein printed bra. 
So here it all is! I hope you enjoyed!

Taylor x 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What a nice fashion haul, I love the delicate bralette and a baby blue mules are awesome!

    http://liz-breygel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate and will reply straight away. I hope you enjoy my blog and I love to hear more from you!

© What Taylor Buys || A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig